Houses For Sale In Almogía Page 1
House For Sale In Almogía Almogia, Barranco del Sol area, Farmhouse with 2 independent houses, plus a barn-style warehouse, with a lot of land, 40,000 meters APROX, About 6,000 flat meters
Access lane practically concreted.
Each house has its water and electricity independently.
Very high profitability on vacation, while you live in the other house.
Distance 25 minutes from Malaga.
Come see it and the views will captivate you.
Secluded and discreet site, well connected.
Very sunny, that's why it's called Barranco del Sol.
Paper issue is getting everything up to date. does not have AFO
You have to do some reform to put it to your liking.
More details in a private visit for you. 7 3 250m² Ref: R4232950
House For Sale In Almogía Unique and beautiful off-grid Finca for sale with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms close to Almogía;
including 4 handmade yurts, set on 5.5 hectares of rustic Andalusian countryside with breathtaking views of the surrounding nature and Mediterranean Sea.
The charming house has a built area of 102 m2, outside there is an extra large lounge area (of 40 m2) with fireplace / BBQ / sofas etc and a large paved veranda surrounding the property.
The traditionally Andalusian built house features beautiful hardwood doors and windows. Tiled throughout in tasteful local tiles, the rooms stay cool in the summer and with the large wood-burning stove, the house also stays warm throughout the mild winters.
Hot/cold air conditioning is also provided.
Off-grid and powered solely by the sun, there are zero electricity bills to worry about. A solar energy system with the latest battery technology, was installed in winter 2020. The water comes from the municipality and is sourced from a nearby mountain, El Torcal. There is a huge, steel water deposit under the house.
Just 35 minutes from Malaga City and the airport, the house is perfectly located to give all the peace and tranquillity you want, with the services and shops of Malaga and its beaches close by. Picking friends, family or guests up from the airport is a breeze. The quaint town of Almogía is just a few minutes’ drive away and the epic Unesco heritage site, El Torcal Mountain is a 30-minute drive.
The house is currently the centre of a private retreat sanctuary featuring four fully furnished Mongolian yurts with outdoor toilets and showers. The facilities are suitable for a small bed and breakfast business or boutique wellness / yoga centre.
The house and land must be seen in person.
* Stunning views of the Andalusian countryside and Mediterranean Sea
* Peaceful, secluded location, with good access roads
* The hill opposite the property is a protected natural reserve
* Cement and gravel driveway with plenty of parking space
* Electric entrance gates to the property
* Traditionally built Andalusian house with 3 double bedrooms
* 2 bathrooms (one ensuite)
* Large, powerful, cast-iron wood-burning stove in lounge
* 1 air-conditioning unit (hot / cold)
* Fully off-grid, state of the art solar electricity system - ZERO electricity bills
* Large outside lounge with dining area, sofas, fireplace, barbecue, sink and fountain
* Terraced vegetable patch
* A readymade boutique retreat centre / bed & breakfast
* Three 14-foot (4,25 m) yurts and one 20-foot (6 m) yurt on bespoke wooden floors - hand made from finest materials.
* Outdoor toilets and showers (for yurt guests)
The house comes with a LPO (Licencia de Primera Ocupación)
3 2 102m² Ref: R4355875
House For Sale In Almogía A beautiful house in the country, situated in a small urbanisation next to the Campanillas River.
The living area, kitchen and bedrooms are on the first floor. From the living room, you walk onto the balcony/terrace, where you can enjoy the beautiful views.
Downstairs you will find a cosy bar and there is a spacious storage room behind.
Almogia is a picturesque village located in the Andalucía region of southern Spain.
Finca - Cortijo, Almogía, Costa del Sol.
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Built 169 m², Terrace 100 m².
Setting : Country.
Orientation : South West, West.
Condition : Excellent.
Pool : Private.
Climate Control : Air Conditioning, Hot A/C.
Views : Mountain, Country, Panoramic, Pool.
Features : Covered Terrace, Private Terrace, Satellite TV, WiFi, Utility Room, Ensuite Bathroom, Marble Flooring.
Furniture : Not Furnished.
Kitchen : Fully Fitted.
Garden : Private.
Parking : Garage, Private.
Utilities : Electricity.
3 2 169m² Ref: R4368427
House For Sale In Almogía Magnificent property that belongs to the municipality of Almogía although it is next to Casabermeja and 19 Km from Málaga.
With approx. 12,000 m2, own electricity and water, in addition to their own 2 wells plus a deposit with 50.000 L.
Around 340 m2 of which 27 sqm are for the guests small house with 1 bedroom and a bathroom.
Barbecue of 9 m2 Wonderful viewpoint on the highest part of the dwelling
The house consists of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 large kitchen, 1 living room, 2 fireplaces. It surrounds an andalucian patio with a beautiful fountain.
Communication via satellite,parabolic satellite antenna.
There is a swimming pool with barbeque area, Garden, pond with fish, fruit trees, olive trees with hundred years, almond trees. Beautiful views to el Torcal, orchard, beautiful walk along the almond trees.
Irrigation is drip.
Very quite area only broken by the sound of birds, goats and nature.
They collect around 2,000 K olives per year, allowing you to have your own oil.
5 3 340m² Ref: R836860
House For Sale In Almogía Finca in need of total reform with great potential, situated on an amazing plot of land of 1,500,000m2 with almond and olive trees and the posiblilty to build around 25 - 30 properties on plots of land of 30,000m2 to 40,000m2 each. This incredibly tranquil area offers total peace amongst nature, yet is situated only approximately 30 minutes from Malaga airport, the very popular Malaga cultural centre and 50 minutes from Marbella.
The property, which is approximately 1,500m2 built, has water connected from the ayuntamiento/Town Hall and a well producing 1/4 litre of water per second. If the buyer/investor decides to build the other properties on the plot, the finca could be made into a central Clubhouse for the other villas making this a very viable investment. 8 8 1500m² Ref: R4326913
House For Sale In Almogía Finca Pantano Casasolas is a stunning property overlooking the Casarsola Dam with spectacular views down the valley, surrounding mountains and lake. It is set in 225.000 m² of land located within a 25 minute drive from the centre of Málaga.
The main building has a constructed area of 1.900m² with a central internal patio and covered corridors. The apartments surround the internal patio, a wonderful Andalusian feature!
There is also a separate detached villa with a constructed area of 322m² including terraces.
The plot has a number of populated olives, almonds, figs and carob trees. It is accessed via an internal road that connects to the MA-3402 road.
It was originally designed as a hotel but was later converted into apartments.
This incredible property offers so much potential, how many properties do you know that overlook a lake and a dam?
Below is some general information about each property:
Family Home (322m²):
Kitchen, 2 very spacious bedrooms, both ensuite
Cortijo with Central Patio:
(5) 1 bedroom apartments ensuite
1 communal dining area
(1) 3 bedroom apartment with family bathroom
3 large independent rooms that could be converted into studios
1 open-plan communal living room
(5)1 bedroom apartments with private bathrooms
(1) 4 bedroom apartment with private bathroom
(1) 3 bedroom apartment with 2 bathrooms
243m² private swimming pool
3 independent garages
Private parking for 30+ vehicles.
Large animal shelter that could be converted into stables.
The property has its own private transformer, private well water & town water.
Please contact us for further information.
The Listing agent for itself and as agent for the vendor gives notice that:
1. These particulars are only a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or a Contract. 2. Reasonable endeavours have been made to ensure that the information given in these particulars is materially correct, but any intending purchaser should satisfy themselves by inspection, searches, enquiries, and survey as to the correctness of each statement. 3. All statements in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Listing agent or the vendor. 4. No statement in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact. 5. Neither Listing agent nor anyone in its employment or acting on its behalf has authority to make any representation or warranty in relation to this property. 6. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good repair or condition or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order. 7. Photographs may show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were taken and you should rely on actual inspection. 8. No assumption should be made in respect of parts of the property not shown in photographs. 9. Any areas, measurements or distances are only approximate. 10. Any reference to alterations or use is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation, listed building or any other consent has been obtained. 11. Amounts quoted are exclusive of Tax if applicable. 22 13 2308m² Ref: R3426184
Property For Sale In Spain Quicklinks